Saturday, January 19, 2013

What's In Your Closet



We all have things in our life that we are proud of and we like to flaunt them. It's awesome to celebrate our accomplishments but what is so empowering to me is to hear someones story of God's redemption over their sin being forgiven! We all need to stop running from the pain of guilt or sin that is separating us from God's plan to prosper us. My story is no different from any other sinner saved by God's grace. My sin is just as heavy and troublesome but turning it over to God is so empowering. To be able to witness to someone that may be hurting from the same troubles I had....is so gratifying and it lets me know that opening up my "closet" is what God wants us to do. Turn our sins over and let God rescue you!

No comments:

Post a Comment