- He Forgave us when we didn't deserve it.
- Forgiven People Forgive People
- Forgiveness isn't an option, it's an obligation
- Unforgiveness is like drinking rat poison and expecting it to hurt the other person but it kills us
- Forgiveness="they" don't owe me anything anymore
- If your always telling other people about how someone hurt you, then you haven't forgiven that person.
- Unforgiveness is like driving a car around with the emergency break up all day.
At the end of the sermon Pastor Perry had anyone that had people that we needed to forgive to write them on a paint stick and all at the same time we snapped them. VERY POWERFUL SOUND!!!
Listen to Pastor Perry's entire message:
Click on the link below to hear the NewSpring Spartanburg (11:15 service) break into freedom of forgiveness!!!
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151431059938428" width="226" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe>