Monday, January 14, 2013

Peace in our Conscience


I recently trusted someone with some personal belongings and money....sadly I was mistreated and it has taken a lot of prayer to treat this person with any amount of respect.  I'm trying to reflect on my past and how I trust people that have "shady" morals.  +Joyce Meyer is my Dr. Phil of religion and she is currently preaching on a healthy conscience.  I need to pray more to use my moral guidance to reveal the truth about people and their effect it could have on my life.  She calls this time for me the Holy Ghost Spanking.....I've gotten my spanking and I'm glad I'm learning to let God lead me down the right paths.  I know that one of my gifts is to reach out to people but I don't have to let them reach into my wallet!!!!  DUH!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment