We can't do life alone!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Imperfection is beauty, perfection is boring

As I watched this young man sing all I could think of is...I wish we saw peoples perfections rather than imperfections. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwun80_lazaro-arbos-auditions-chicago-american-idol-2013_music
 
 

Posted by Unknown at 8:54 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (19)
      • Living from the Inside Out
      • Forgiveness is a gift we give to ourselves
      • It is well with my soul
      • Retaliation
      • Storm Warning
      • Make More Space
      • What if???
      • Silence is the most powerful scream
      • Flawed Character
      • What's In Your Closet
      • Flight plan
      • Imperfection is beauty, perfection is boring
      • "A church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum ...
      • Fighting for the same God
      • Spiritual Love Tank
      • This just sums it up
      • Peace in our Conscience
      • Dream Smashers
      • Redemption Day

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Dream Smashers
    Last night as I fell asleep and was praying that God continue to strenghten my drive and faith in him, he came to me with an idea.  Reach pe...
  • Eternal Insurance
    I have been thinking A LOT this week how important it is for anyone with children to have life insurance in case what happened to one of R...
  • Forgiveness is a gift we give to ourselves
    Today's message at NewSpring was so POWERFUL.  Pastor Perry's message was so motivating and inspirational. Here are just a few of hi...
  • Decided to drive the truck; rather than get ran over by it!!
    I haven't blogged in awhile and boy I've missed it!!!  I had several other ministries I was responsible for and I just didn't ha...
  • Flight plan
    I was reading an introduction to a book book called God loves Single Moms by Teresa Whitehurst and she talked about making God the traffic c...
  • Fighting for the same God
    I had the privileged today to converse with a Christian friend over the decline of her church attendance and the significant rise in other ...
  • Spirital Maturity
    I have realized this week that I'm stronger in my spiritual walk but I am still allowing my peers to determine my confidence and happ...
  • What's In Your Closet
    We all have things in our life that we are proud of and we like to flaunt them. It's awesome to celebrate our accomplishments but w...
  • Redemption Day
    Today I was re-baptised at NewSpring Church and I want to follow God's lead in my life by sharing my Faith and Love with anyone that I c...
  • Small Stuff Matters
    I have had numerous old and new friends recently encourage and love me by posting on Facebook, txt or email me to point out my obvious lov...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.